| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taoyuan in September is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp. Some 151.3mm (6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Taoyuan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Taoyuan, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Taoyuan:
- Shanghai, China - 686.7 kms (426.7 miles) N
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 791.8 kms (492 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 697.1 kms (433.2 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 577.3 kms (358.7 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 30.3 kms (18.8 miles) E
- Miyakojima, Japan - 411 kms (255.4 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 193 kms (119.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) S