| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taoyuan in August is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 117.2mm (4.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Taoyuan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Taoyuan, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Taoyuan:
- Shanghai, China - 686.7 kms (426.7 miles) N
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 791.8 kms (492 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 697.1 kms (433.2 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 577.3 kms (358.7 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 30.3 kms (18.8 miles) E
- Miyakojima, Japan - 411 kms (255.4 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 193 kms (119.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 745.2 kms (463.1 miles) S